[Harp-L] Meteor Amps

In regard to price increases. I don't even remember what I paid for my
Meteor. I do know that I haven't regretted it...not once. It solved several
problems for me plus I like my tone through the Meteor better than any of my
other amps...even the little ones. The "American Way" is FREE enterprise.
It's a great system. Manufacturers price their products as they see fit and
I get to vote with my dollars. If I don't like the product or if I believe
the price is "unfair" I just spend my dollars on another product. It
wouldn't occur to me to bash the seller in a public forum.

I hope that I'm not adding fuel for the fire with this email. I probably
should just erase and try and let this topic die a normal death. However,
I've gotten tremendous value from my Meteor and Scooter has been very
generous with his expertise with me, on this forum and on other forums. I'm
gettin' my money's worth. I also think it's cool that he's announcing the
change in advance for those who might be ready to pull the trigger.

BTW I'm just a pleased customer with a sense of public justice. I can't
afford a Mini-15 right now but I still want Scooter to prosper with
his amps.

All the best to everyone!
Jay

--