Re: [Harp-L] jam sessions and open mics in Boston, New Bedford area and Springfield, Vermont

I meet Richard here on Harp L and he has been a great teacher and mentor.
I have seen Richard play with many great bands here in South Florida. I have also had the great pleasur to jam with him at Open Mic.
Richard is a great guy and any help you can give him will be appreaciated.
Thank you

Abner