[Harp-L] Michael Peloquin at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

Hi Folks -

Today I posted a couple more video cuts from the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit. As you might imagine, most of the harmonica playing that night was on chromatic, but there were several notable exceptions and here's one of them. Michael Peloquin first dazzled us with a couple of beautiful and powerful ballads on chromatic, and then he whipped this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ggCxCgkks

Great energy, great chops, lotta soul. I love it!

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com
www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com
http://smsjazz.blogspot.com