[Harp-L] Muddy Waters Video at Wolfgang's Vault

Wolfgang's Vault
This weekend we continue our tribute to Muddy with a fascinating video of him and his band played a show at LA's Ash Grove club in 1971 and cameras were on hand to record the evening. With concert footage, behind the scenes clips, and interview material, this is an hour's worth of video that any blues fan simply cannot miss. Cue it up on full screen and enjoy