[Harp-L] Lurker Speaks!

I have been learning harp for about a year now. So pretty green, and I
haven't been easy on my harps. I have come to a point where I feel that I
could? should? make some adjustments to my harp(s), mainly fixing gaping
problems on the reeds, etc. I would like to get into tweaking the harp more
when I get more comfortable, mainly embossing the reeds. After looking
around online and through my books, there are some recommendations for tools
to make these modifications easier, but nothing pushes me into the direction
of the best toolkit for the job. I see bad reviews of kits from Hohner, Lee,
etc as poor quality. Are these justified? I also hear recommendations of
jewelers kits. For those that do this kind of work, is there a tool kit
which can be purchased online or assembled easily from a few single tools
bought online that would work best? I mainly have hohner MBs and special
20s. Also for those of you that have replaced the nails with screws on the
MB... where is a good place to get the hardware?

Thanks,

-harp player in training