[Harp-L] Super Sonny deals

I know we all get tired of the amp love that gets spruiked here from time to
time.

I own a bunch of great amps (the advantage of having a forgiving wife) and
one is a Super Sonny. I just saw on Gary Onofrio's website that they are
down to $1500 to pick up one of the last three. I got mine for $1600 and
THAT was a great deal. If you want a Bassman style amp that is tweaked to
give up the goods for harp then I can highly recommend it. Some of you know
I have had my run-ins with Gary in the past (we are BOTH hard-headed), and
some of you know I am quite the cork-sniffer when it comes to amps, so
you'll know I don't say this stuff lightly. I have not communicated with
Gary since getting this amp last year so this testimonial is completely
unsolicited. This is a great amp at an unbelievable price. Pop in your
choice NOS tubes and this is a KILLER amp. Up there with my Clark Peidmont
at a third the price.

I also picked up one of Gary's CR mics and it's a keeper. Enough said.
You'll thank me.

Drew