[Harp-L] Important message for Elk River Harmonicas Customers

I want to say first that I am very pleased to have joined the great team at Harrison Harmonicas. I've always been so fascinated by harmonica history, now is my chance to be a part of it. With us, the story of the American-made harmonica resumes after decades of silence.

You all know how much I love West Virginia. To leave it, I think, is the ultimate expression of my faith in the quality of the Harrison products and its future.

 I want to thank everybody who made Elk River what it was, from the people in the companies I worked with, to the people who spent their hard earned money with me, and especially those folks who have been exceptionally gracious and understanding with the health problems I had most of last year.

While Elk River is no longer in business, there is unfinished business at Elk River. Everybody who has a custom order or repair order with me, they will be finished. This was one of the earliest things I discussed with Brad and he was very gracious. While I will be working some long hours at Harrison I am sure, there will be time to complete my obligations. Probably more time than I have now, as my family won't be joining me until school is out.

As far as those who regularly order stock harmonicas from me,  I want to make sure they can still get what they need as seamlessly as possible.
Danny G has been partnering with me for a while and he's been shipping stuff out for me for a few weeks already, as I was getting caught up following my health problems last year. Now, he's taking it over, although the Elk name and I are technically, inseparable. So what this means is that while Elk will techically cease to exist as an independent entitity, Danny G is ready to cater to the needs of Elk River customers. Anybody who knows Danny G, knows he is a great guy.
Danny is offering a 5% discount to Elk River Customers, even if you bought something like a 25 cent chromatic buffer tube, you're an Elk Customer.
Here is Danny's email: dannyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Dave
http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com