Re: [Harp-L] Musical Predictions

  Couldn't disagree with you more, Iceman! At a jam
  when I think improvs would go a long way and take
  position playing seriously I am asked by the bassist
  if I ever listened to SBW II and Muddy Waters. What
  he mean't I think, if I could do covers.

  It makes the same point- if you did something other
  than what is commercially out there, you lose a good
  crowd, because they have not known anything better.

www.myspace.com/harpdad