[Harp-L] Horton on Wolfgang's Vault

I don't know if everyone noticed this posting at Wolfgang's Vault today. A 1972 Willie Dixon show at the Ash Grove with Walter Horton prominently featured. I was actually at this show when I was a teenager. I think George Smith was the opening act, and Shakey Jake Harris was hanging out in front. I don't think I can put the link up as you have to register at Wolfgang's Vault to hear it, but worth a quick search. Very cool.