[Harp-L] Hohner Diatonic Repair Service

After reading all the discussion about the cost of hohners, i have decided to offer my services for repair of MB's,Sp20's and Gm's for $15.00 each. This would include reed replacement, tuning to factory specs and cleaning.  Embossing, comb sealing would be extra.
I haven't bought a new harp in years and as long as hohner will still sell reeds, there shouldn't be a problem keeping them repaired. send me an email and tell me what you have.. references provided .     thanks  mike peace