[Harp-L] Re: Little Walter didn't write Juke?

Ryan wrote:

"I don't know about the Lionel Hampton tune, but I had read in a couple of sources, and I agree, that the Les Brown tune "Leap Frog" has a riff similar to "Juke".
Here it is with the added value of Jerry Lewis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6oigBrD-VI
Walter certainly was known to listen to big bands as evidenced by "Fast Large One" borrowed from Krupa's "Let Me Off Uptown", but I will say that the Juke riff lays out so naturally on the harp that it could be a coincidence."

Thanks, certainly has a similar riff. Jerry Lewis also does add value. Would be interested in hearing the Lionel Hampton song if anyone knows a source.

Harri