Re: [Harp-L] Django Reinhardt

If you love Gypsy Jazz and if you love harmonica, I can only recommed the
truly amazing compilation Harmonica Swing, painfully built up by Frémeaux. I
reviewed it back in 2005:
http://www.musicalramblings.com/2005/06/harmonica_swing.html

Not only will you hear Adler and Django, but you'll hear Max Geldray and
Danny Kane, two masters of the chromatic swing jazz and many many more...

There's a young and talented French chromatic player who plays in this genre
called Thomas Laurent. He plays in a band called Oulitsa. Listen to "79":
http://www.myspace.com/oulitsa

Anyway, great to see there's some gypsy jazz love here. With the festivities
surrounding Django's 100, we have gypsy jazz concerts all over the place and
it's paradise !

Tonight, I'm checking out Angelo Debarre and Ludovic Beier, it's going to be
a blast !

Benoit