Re: [Harp-L] Hohner USA response re: prices, blister packs etc.

the harmonica remains the lowest priced professional musical instrument available in the market today.

I don't consider the harmonica to be a professional instrument. I think that many players have BECOME professional because they are crazy enough and have the pit bull tenacity to persist in playing the harmonica in spite of it. I don't have any complaints about diatonics. I play the spl-20 exclusively, but chromos are just a joke. As long as the wind savers are as they are, chromos will never be acceptable. Constant maint. I have a 1905 & 1928 trumpets, 1952 & 1975 clarinets. No maint. Harmonicas are self destructive. Probably one of the first throw away items. They should be priced accordingly.

smo-joe (get rid of the 270s nails)