From: Andrew Grzybowski [mailto:drewblood@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 1:09 AM
To: harp-l
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Bose L1 Personal Amplification System

well, the IDEAL setup is EACH member has his own unit. It works great as a
PA as long as the rest of the band isn't too loud. The problem with a loud
stage volume is your mic pics up everthing else. I've mostly used it with a
4 piece, just for my vocals and acoustic harp. It does have 2 channels, so
you could mic up a small amp too. Mine is the older model with no effects,
you can get a separate unit that looks  pretty cool with effects and more
inputs. I use it dry and I think it sounds very good.