[Harp-L] re: Bose PA systems

The Iceman has championed these Bose set-ups as great systems for harp based
gigging for a while now. I have been using them a lot as of late. My duo
partner and I have one of the original L1's with the "flying saucer" base
along with 2 of the base units and we have recently aquired two of the new
compact models. This way we get the incredible Bose sound, which is ideal
for acoustic harp, in most any sized room.

My experience after over 30 years of gigging out is that the number one
problem as the harp player is hearing yourself well. It is magical to be
able to play in a Bose based environment. Both the audience and the
performers get a nice clean sound. "Fullness" is so much more important than
volume. Especially in acoustic music.

WB