[Harp-L] Two genius' at work!

I know a lot of you surf youtube...but wanted to share this w/ the
list......

This is a youtube clip from the old 77 Paul Simon special. Toots playing on
the amazingly haunting and beautiful ballad "I do it for your Love" (the
tune is midway thru the clip.....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0kiTFgyG1E

Toots told me that Paul 1st heard him play harp via his dad who played bass
with Toots on the old Arthur Godfrey TV show in NYC.

Toots own version of this with Bill Evans is even more brilliant...on
"Affinity" this LP/CD is a must have for any serious about jazz.

enjoy Rob Paparozzi