RE: [Harp-L] harmonica-terminology

Comb hole... or bung-hole, and your tongue is the bung...

Hole is much simpler... and easy to understand...

Life is one hole after another... from birth... 'til death... lots of holes to cover when playin' harmonica...

Your Harmonica Friend,

Gus Harper

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/