[Harp-L] Little Teeny Screw Problem In LA

Somebody gave me a Hohner 64 a while back and now I need to use it for a project. The slide was sticking, so I unscrewed it to clean it.

When I went to screw the assembly back on, one of the two screws was missing. I have both of those clear plastic spacers that go around the screws, but I'm down one screw.

1. Does anybody in LA have an extra screw that I might buy from you or buy you a cup of coffee in exchange for?

2. Failing that, how does one obtain such screws otherwise?

Ken