[Harp-L] Django Reinhardt

Hello , yes very cool Larry Adler Chromatic along with the quintet, I have a few tracks of them all playing , anyone interested in these tracks pls contact me here  daveyg@xxxxxxxxx   I will  glady send you them via a link to yousendit.

The recordings were off original records from my friends collection , he narrates the list of songs.

Davey G.  New Zealand.