[Harp-L] Hohner, Hohner, Hohner

Another post wrote

"Yeah, so everybody's mad a Hohner for upping their prices."

I suspect the the falling US dollar is the to blame here, not Hohner.

In recent years all of the big harmonica companies have lifted their game, and introduced good new models. Hohner have brought out the Marine Band Deluxe and the Crossover, we're lucky to have Steve Baker on the forum to walk us through the details. Similarly Bendan Power explains Suzuki's innovations. Seydel is another company with great new models and ideas.

With all these new modes, including Hohner's, we've never had it so good.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays