RE: [Harp-L] re: Whiners;SP-20

 yeah, I don't think that's good for the harp and if it does effect the sound/playability of it, it can't be for very long. I can understand soaking a WOOD-combed harp (though I don't recommend it) - since the water makes the wood swell, it absolutely does affect the sound/playability - but even then not for long. Whatever benefits you could get from soaking a Sp-20 (or any other harp), I don't see them outweighing the damage to the harp...