Re: [Harp-L] Jimmy Reed Tribute

Andy Weinstein contributes:
I have 3 PBS networks on my cable system and none of them are playing the Jimmy Reed tribute tonight (or anytime in the searchable future). I found the program streaming online at:

http://video.pbs.org/video/1346550491/

Enjoy
Andy
Oooh, yeah! Thanks for that, Andy!

Lots of Kim playing acoustically (my favorite KW) as well as amplified, and James Cotton, too.

Reflecting on the recent thread, I gotta say that James Cotton puts more "Body English" into his playing sitting down than most players do standing up. Still great after all these years.

Enjoying it doesn't really say it all, Andy...

Michelle