Re: [Harp-L] harps on a plane

On Jan 23, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Garry wrote:

Bill Hines wrote:
"Yeah, cause you played LAST time and they remembered."

Oh yeah, I remember that - I thought for sure they were going to shoot *me*,
but after I blew a few riffs the guy turned the AK on himself, HAW HAW HAW.

the TSA has now created the HPW, Harmonica Players Watchlist. if you're waiting in line and see them putting in earplugs, you know you're on it.

Reminds me of that old Twilight Zone where Andy Devine is captured by space aliens and gets away by: "I blew a few chords on my trusty Harmonickee". At which time the alien chief sez "Watch out, he has some machine that lets out a death sound". ...or something like that.

smo-j