Re: [Harp-L] Hohner in the Local Marketplace

 Thanks Johnnie Harp,

I guess I need to get out more and farther afield. The nearest "big box"
store to me is Guitar Center, and, according to their website, they do
indeed traffic in Suzuki, Lee Oskar, and Huang. I stopped in the local
Guitar Center a few years ago, and, if my memory is correct, they only had
Hohners and some el-cheapos available at that time.

The last store I checked (a few months ago) was a local owner-operated
store. They showed me some el-cheapos and then--for the really serious
player--they suggested various Hohner models. When I mentioned Seydel,
Suzuki, etc., I only got a blank stare.

Of course, they are mostly into the piano, guitar, drum business, but it's
good to get the word out. Harmonicas are undergoing a Renaissance similar to
what happened to guitars a while back.

Eric