Re: [Harp-L] re: Hohner

Johnnie Harp wrote:
... There are no donkeys running Hohner ...

Substantiate please ... superior managers based on what? The past is just that.

Sudden HUGE price increases clumsily introduced over a 12 month period when competitors have held the line and when the economy stinks for both end users and distribution channels does NOT support a thesis of good business acumen and execution.

well, the jury is out on that. their job is to make money. and if it turns out that this causes them to make more money, then this will supports the good business acumen theory, however much harp-l subscribers may not like it.

i'm not saying that they're right.  just that we won't know if this
helps them in the long run until, well, the long run.

me, i prefer suzuki and seydel anyway.  but that's more
about design and feel than price.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser