Re: [Harp-L] Best online Guitar Lessons?

Hi Frank,

Here are my two sentences worth.

I like the info from these folks--especially if acoustic guitar is your
focus:

http://www.acguitar.com/

Here's some nice freebies from a great company:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=homespun+guitar+lessons&search_type=&aq=1&oq=homespun

Okay, more than two.

I would suggest that you do a search on youtube for your favorite kind of
music, and then look for instructional links in the right-hand margin. There
is quite a lot to choose from on youtube. And you can sample it free.

Eric