Re: [Harp-L] RE: Show Your Stuff

Pat Metheny and Toots

________________________________
From: Bob Hennessy <bobhennessy@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 6:33:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Show Your Stuff

This Fall I had the great pleasure of sitting with my old friend guitarist extraordinaire Michael Oakland at a Cafe in a bread factory ( Pan D'Avignon ) on Cape Cod. In spite of the odd occasional background hissing of the factory equipment we tried an impromptu version of Europa. Hope you enjoy it. BTW...The Hohner 270 I used had  a Bill Romel comb  and was recently serviced by Michael Easton. Nice work Michael!

http://www.radialarts.com/europa%20oakland%20hennessy.mp3

Bob