[Harp-L] Short Slot Handmade Hohner Diatonic in Key of C

I have a C Marine Band, which is a short slot harp.  It is an older one, without a date stamp.  I thought all Hohner Handmade Diatonics in the key of C or lower were long slot.  Does anyone know what I might really have? I do not know for sure where I got it from, though I think I bought it new.

 I blew a 4 draw reed, and replaced it with a 4 blow from a D.  It is fixed, but I am curious for the sake of knowledge.

Thanks

Harvey Berman