[Harp-L] Beginner, intermediate and advanced

Hey Iceman,

I like your definition.  Any advanced harmonica player should be focusing on the music, not technical stuff.  And I don't feel that you need "all" the technical stuff that has been mentioned either.  For example over-blows-I know they are there to use; but, so what.  There is nothing wrong with just using a different keyed/tuned harp to achieve the same effect, if you want to and can.  Just my opinion of course.

Manfred Wewers