Re: [Harp-L] Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced

 A good definition of Advanced Harmonica Class would be one in which techniques per se are not taught (these should be covered in beg/intermediate classes) - rather, focus is on concepts, execution, strengthening weaknesses, performance....

-----Original Message-----
From: mundharp@xxxxxxx
To: mmolino54@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 10:18 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced

In a message dated 19/01/2010 22:08:39 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
mmolino54@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  people looking for a class or trying to achieve a certain learning
objective,  they need some sort of guidance. >>

Can't argue with that!

I've taught beginners and I've worked with harmonica players CONSIDERABLY
better than me...

I have learnt from ALL of them.

Probably more than they ever learnt from me!

But labels... Don't mean anything, in my book.

Best wishes
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines