  From: George Brooks
  To: Harp-L
  Cc: Chris Michalek
  Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 10:26 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Two songs from Cosa Buena's demo

  Hi, all-

  My acoustic quartet, Cosa Buena, recently made a demo.  Chris M. a/k/a
  Buddha kindly agreed to host a couple of the songs on it for me.  You
  can stream and/or download them at the following link (if you know
  Chris at all, you know who chose the name for the link):

  http://www.harmonicapros.com/The_Amazing_George_Brooks/

  The songs are:

  -- a short version of "All Blues" (instrumental); and

  --a full version of "My Funny Valentine" with vocal and a harmonica
  solo about two minutes in.

  I'm putting them out there mainly for peoples' (hopefully) enjoyment,
  but any and all comments are welcome.

  George