Re: [Harp-L] Re: Casual Harmonica players...

It's what I look for in feel... Soul - O - Nomics.... or Acrobatics.

I don't have the stomach for a Hi-Wire expedition.

Splash!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benoît FELTEN"
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Casual Harmonica players...

The most important thing to me when I listen to any instrumentalist

is what that person adds to the overall song.
<snip>

rather
than those that were musically divorced from the song, and more of an
acrobatic display.

That's a perfect description of what I like (and dislike) in drum solos...