[Harp-L] stolen harmonicas, mic, wireless setup, case

Let me know if you see any of my 22 Hohner diatonics, a mix of stock and customized (by Richard Sleigh, Joe Filisko, Brad Harrison, Tim, and others) Marine Bands, Marine Band Deluxes, Special 20s, and a 16-hole Super 64 Chromatic.  Also a red wooden-shell bullet-style mic (made by Fritz), and a Samson Airline wireless transmitter and receiver. And a great harp case by Hal Iwan. I will be watching ebay and craigslist, of course. It would be nice if they either sober up and return them, or put up the entire case for sale...
A lesson learned the hard way: don't leave your harp case sitting unattended on a table, even in Roanoke, VA.
--Rich Rittenhouse
rich7rittenhouse at gmail dot com