RE: [Harp-L] Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced

John,

I agree about your point below about the labels being almost useless, but for people looking for a class or trying to achieve a certain learning objective, they need some sort of guidance.

Probably the best bet is to have a sense of what it is you want to learn/achieve and then talk to instructors before the class to see if their approach fits your needs.

-Marc M.