[Harp-L] Casual Harmonica players (Steve Baker )

Hello Steve , I would say that the sax player had no control over the sound , it really depends on the last mix of the day from the sound tech mixing the track to the film .
I find that many tv shows have really bad sound mixing on them now days , I wonder how on eath these people get jobs as sound techs in the movie bussiness, a vast majourity of tv film shows are very badly sound mixed ! .
So I think its really unfair to say the sax player is at fault here.
By the way Steve , I have one of your SBS Harmonicas from Hohner , gosh it leaks like a seive and so hard to play , wish hohner would start to get on top of there game as far as leaking harps for us palyers.
I would like to say That I have just heard your King Kazzoo track really nicely played and loved the lyrics too, what harp was that you was playin was it a standard tuned diatonic.
Thanks  Steve.
Davey G . New Zealand . :-)