Subject: [Harp-L] National Two by Elliptical or National TremoTone

As the old joke goes,slightly modified, we know what kind of musician you are now we're just arguing price! On Ebay I found your harp amp today. Item #320476862983. 1956 TWEED NATIONAL/ VALCO "TREMO~TONE" COLLECTOR QLTY.
That collector quality part means that it is a "buy it Now" for $1,700. Glad I could help you find the amp of your dreams!

Dave

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:57:12 -0600
From: Greg Hommert <hommertg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I've been on the hunt for a few months for either a National Two by
Elliptical (mid '50's) or National TremoTone amp (both by Valco) for sale
with no luck to show for it. The tones these models are capable of are nuts
and I'm set on tracking one down (if you need a reference; Dennis O always
brings the Two by Elliptical with him to the SPAH conventions, it's the
little national with the dove on the grill). Anyone got any leads or
suggestions? Craigslist, Ebay and all the local N-ville stores haven't been
any help thus far.

Thanks a bunch,
HommertG