[Harp-L] FS: DLS Rotosim - "Leslie" effect

This pedal is fantastic for harp.  You can get also sorts of wonderful
rotating speaker sounds.  It is true bypass, can be set up with no feedback,
and won't mess with your tone.  It has tones of tweakability and stereo ins
and outs.  There is a ramp control and internal pots that can be adjusted
per taste.  I bought it and then we added a keyboard player...so it doesn't
get any real use. Use it with a POG or HOG and you will sound like an
organ!  I know a couple guys here use them, and it sounds much more
authentic than the patches my keyboardist has set up.

 It comes with the original box, power supply, paperwork, and some notes on
how to tweak it via a post from thegearpage.net.  I bought it used for $225
but will sell it for $205 shipped in the lower 48.