To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 12:42 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re:Questions for Chromatic Players

"It's also a great skill to play in each and every key on a diatonic... Like Howard Levy and Iron Man Mike Curtis. They play most everything on one diatonic. Mostly a "c"."

Wrote John.

I own quite a bit of Howard Levy´s recorded output and have thus far not recognized any preponderance of any "one diatonic".
Au contraire, my impression is that he uses the whole panorama of diatonics: from the lowest to the highest. (Less often those above Eb, I think.)

Cheers,
Martin