[Harp-L] NAMM Show report - part 2

Thiago Cerveira is the name of the harmonica player at the Bends harmonica booth at the NAMM Show. Bends is a relatively new harmonica company from Brazil. Kevin Greenwood from California was also playing some harp at the Bends booth.

Buddy Greene played at the Hohner booth Saturday but unfortunately I missed it. I also missed seeing Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan who performed at the Martin Guitar booth but I ran into Tom latter just to talk for a while.

David Fairweather and Mike Polesky were wandering around the Show on Saturday. David was showing of his ?Le Gato? tuning system. It?s an amazing system with many advantages (for anyone willing to completely relearn how to play harmonica).

Gary Allegretto (from http://www.harmonikids.org) was also walking around the show on Saturday.

Lee Oskar was at the show too. He had his harmonicas displayed inside the KMC booth, and he?d perform there from time to time.

I had a fine time at the 2010 NAMM Show. I especially enjoyed jamming at the National Guitar booth with Steve James, Doug MacLeod, Paul Asbell, Mike Dowling and Bob Brozman.

Hering has a new USA distributor so Hering harmonicas should be a whole lot easier to find in the USA in coming months. HOORAY!

That?s my report (part 2) from Anaheim, California

Peace & joy

Madcat