[Harp-L] ADMIN quoted posts

When replying to posts only quote enough of the original post to establish
the context for your comments.  Overly verbose quoting often will result
in your post being held for being over our 15 kb posting limit.  ALL posts
with a quoted Digest will not make it to the list.  The Digest is always
more than 15 kb.

When you do quote  a post and then append comments to the quoted text
please take care to include several lines of space between the quoted text
and your comments.  We've had an absolute rash of completely unreadable
posts because the quoted text and the comments have ended up all run
together with no easy way to discern the new from the old.  I know what I
do when I encounter these posts.  I delete them unread and I know I'm not
the only one with this reaction.  No point in posting if your content is
going unread.  Thanks, harp-l-listowner