Re: [Harp-L] Visiting Seattle weekend of Jan. 22

JohnnieHarp wrote (in response to Richard Hunter):
>> I'm visiting Seattle the weekend of Jan. 22 ... anything harp-related in town that weekend ...
>
>Hi Richard,
>
>The Triple Door in Seattle generally have an active lineup, with many
>national acts passing through.
>
>By chance, on Sat Jan 23, early evening at 730 pm, their calendar
>lists " KIM FIELD & THE MIGHTY TITANS OF TONE"
>
>I assume it is the same Kim Field who authored the book "Harmonicas,
>Harps and Heavy Breathers". Sound interesting ...

I've been in contact with Kim, and I'm looking forward to hearing the Mighty Titans play on Sat. Jan 23.

If anyone else from harp-l shows up there, we'll have a cheering section...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter