[Harp-L] Manji gigged

Now have done two gigs playing some Manjis- one gig mainly bullet mic
amped, one half bullet amped, half vocal mic.
I love 'em.  The easy response makes for better execution of hard fast
stuff.  The even top end is great for first position up there.  The
warm reedy sound really projects when you want it.  This is in
comparison with my home burnished/gapped/tweaked S20's.  I regapped
some of the Manjis.

Only downside is availability- the keys I need are backordered at the
discount sellers.

Jim R