To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 9:06 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] TC Helicon Voice Tone Create Vocal Pedal for harp?

Warren,

A few years ago, i saw Steve Winwood live. His sax player was playing through a TC Helicon Voice Live vocal processor and it was the best electric sax effect i've ever heard. So, since it works so well for sax, I got to thinking it would probably work pretty well for harmonica. Never actually tried one, though.

Best regards,

JP