Re: [Harp-L] Playing multiple positions

Perhaps it is a regional thing.  I live in Texas and most musicians I
work with speak in scale degrees, not notes.  I encourage everyone to
become fluent in both and to know both scale degrees for the holes for
every position you play in and to know the names of the notes on every
harp.  Very valuable communication tools.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com