[Harp-L] TC Helicon Voice Tone Create Vocal Pedal for harp?

I picked up one of these today at The Guitar Center. Curious if anone here
has used one for harp?

My latest gig is a folk/blues/country duo. My partner does the bulk of of
the singing and plays acoustic guitar (6 & 12 strings). I am keeping my mic
(beta 58 w/ Blows Me Away volume control attached) on the stand at all
times. We are using all Bose PA stuff. We have one of the larger original
L1's and also have a pair of the new compact versions. This give us maximum
flexibility for incredible sound in almost any room. The new smaller units
are really easy to transport and set up and still sound great. I want to
have the ability to color my sound a bit at different times. Add a little
dirt/delay to the bluesy stuff, some "sweetness" to the ballads etc. I
already own a bunch of high impedence guitar effects units but this caught
my attention because it was designed for vocal mic's and has XLR inputs and
outputs. The sound from the Bose units is sooooooooo clean and clear that I
need to have zero hiss/noice coming though my channel.

Any feeback appreciated as I dive into the manual and prepare to be
confused!

WB