Re: [Harp-L] HRAS/GAS

Indeed, I believe they often co-exist and fall under the family of conditions known collectively as Musicianship Related Associative Obsessive Compulsions.  I understand that nowadays sufferers can be subjected to a type of aversion therapy which primarily consists of there being shouted at continually with pieces of paper known as bank and credit card statements waved in front of their their faces.

Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jerry Deall
  To: Bill
  Cc: harp-l
  Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HRAS/GAS

  Remember HRAS is a subset of much more troubling disease:
  GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome), which cover such deadly and relationship killing elements as Mics, Amps, Effects, etc.

  Or to quote my wife "I'm one mic short of being single"

  Thanks Jerry,
  http://www.thebluesambassadors.com/
  http://www.myspace.com/bluesambasador
  http://www.myspace.com/harpmic_man