From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New Suzuki SIRIUS Chromatics: Video
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 11:24 PM

Suzuki will officially release a new range of high-spec chromatics this
month at the NAMM Show. Called the SIRIUS, the chromatics incorporate the
best of Suzuki's recent developments for the Fabulous and Gregoire Maret
models, plus cool new stuff that sets them apart.

The SIRIUS chroms come in 12, 16 and (answering many player's requests!) 14
hole. To get a rundown of their special features, watch the demonstration
video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP8NwhRdOc

Cheers,

Brendan Power