RE: [Harp-L] Harp on Steelyard Blues

Yes, I believe it is all Paul Butterfield. On the soundtrack album he is the only harmonica player credited. There are some great songs on there written by Nick Gravenites and Michael Bloomfield. It came out in '72 just a year before the "Better Days" album and has some of the the same feel as that album including some vocals by Maria Muldaur.
JIM