[Harp-L] SF Bay Harpers Jam Jan. 20

Just a week away, the Quarterly SF Bay Harpers Jam is shaping up as
another not-to-be-missed session. A fine lineup of featured harpers is
taking shape. So far, we know these players plan to attend:

Mark Fenichel and Don Yonder

Joe Lempkowski

Martinez's own Paul Palizzolo

Larry Marks

Danny White

Peter Sproul and Awed Ducks

We'll convene on Wednesday, Jan. 20, at Armandos, 707 Marina Vista,
Martinez, CA, with jam signups starting at 6:30 and music from 7 to
around 10 p.m. The excellent house band will back up jammers and SF Bay
Harpers Moderator Danny White of Good Stuff Guitar Shop will provide a back line of boutique guitar and harp amps to augment the great house PA.

Armando's offers a variety of beers, wines and non-alcoholic beverages and some snacks. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Bob Loomis
SF Bay Harpers