To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:58 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Super Sonny Jr. report

Hey everyone,

Well I pulled the trigger and bought one of these babies. I call them
babies because I have a feeling Sonny Jr. went through a LOT of labor to give
birth to these harp amps. And I mean a harp amp! I have spent maybe only an
hour on the amp, but I already know this is the only amp I will have to own
until I die. It is special to harp. A tight fit for what I do. Which is
mostly blues. It sings, cries, floats and flies. Bends are articulated
clearly, with balls attached. Chords scream! And the 2 bright channel has a bit
more of a distorted sound ( although I have to play through it more to find
out more). but I am mostly playing through the 1 normal channel so far.

I have been very busy this week and can not wait to plug it in again. It is
going to have to wait since I am driving my son back to college this week.
But I am looking forward to sitting down with my new Super Sonny Jr. for a
few hours and get real acquainted.

Oh, and Sonny Jr. was great to work with and did everything he said he
would. Oh and it was on sale! I feel real good about making the move. My hat is
off to Sonny's workmanship.

Tone comes from the player, but equipment is important.

Chris Mastakas